Keeping Families Together Through Transitional Housing
We are Agape House of Prescott. We are a faith based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, dedicated to helping homeless families. Transitional housing for families is paramount to families staying together, getting back on their feet and moving forward again. Agape House of Prescott will help these families by providing private family units, counseling, career coaching, life – skills training and referral services. We will endeavor to instill success and confidence while keeping the family unit intact.
We will provide families with safe temporary housing, while emphasizing accountability and action on the part of the residence. An independent functioning household is our goal. Dignity and self-respect are our aspirations. In short we provide hope to families.
You can provide us with the means to help the homeless. You can make a difference today. Please take a moment to contribute a gift to this cause. An Arizona family will thank you and we thank you. God bless.
Agape House Accomplished in 2016
- Agape House provided 868 nights worth of bedding for homeless single parents in 2016.
- Agape House provided 1996 nights worth of bedding for homeless children and youth in 2016.
- Agape House provided 220 case mentor hours in 2016.
- Agape House Case Mentors provided support and assisted with setting 118 goals for the families in 2016.
- Agape House provided assistance with rent & utilities 88 times during the year 2016.
WHAT IS BEDDING? Agape House uses the term bedding for family members that were housed in their own place; with bathroom, bedrooms with beds, full kitchens while together as a family. This has helped restore families to a healthier, physically and mentally, state.
Agape House of Prescott is grateful for the support of the following churches and organizations: