Keeping Families Together
Do You or Someone You Know Need Help Today?
As a small family program we assist families in crisis. If you or someone you know is in need of assistance please call 928-910-1089. We are currently only able to serve a few families at a time, we should have additional openings for a family late Spring 2019. However, if you need immediate assistance please feel free to contact one of these other helpful resources:
Obtain help today. Other area housing resources available:
- PASS, 928-778-5933- Prescott Area Shelter Services emergency housing for women & children
- YGRM- 928-443-8779, Yavapai Gospel Rescue Mission – transitional housing for women & children
- Project Aware- men’s shelter
- Stepping Stones, 928-445-HOPE, programming & housing available for domestic violence cases.
- U.S. Vets, 928-583-7204, Assists veterans with housing and resources
- NazCare, 928-442-9205, mental health & dual diagnosis specialties
Other Area Resources:
- Salvation Army, 928-778-0150
- CCJ: Coalition for Compassion & Justice, 928-445-8382
- Catholic Charities, 928-778 2531