1 Peter 4:10
Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.
Become a Friend of Agape
Sign up for the quarterly newsletter, become a prayer partner, or become a volunteer!
Agape House of Prescott needs caring, committed volunteers to help the ministry and be an advocate in assisting homeless families in the Prescott area. These partners will be known as “Friends of Agape”. Friends can be involved individuals or groups who will share their time, talents, expertise and prayers when needed. A Friend will, out of a love to serve others, become the hands and feet of this ministry. Agape House has many levels of opportunity for Friends to serve those in need. Involvement can be as immediate as prayer for the ministry, families and specific needs. A Friend can be a donor or can contribute their time with clerical assistance, IT help, volunteering at fundraising events, grant writing, teaching life skill or other classes, home maintenance and other areas as they develop. Friends will receive emails with regular updates and areas of need that they can volunteer to fill.
Current Volunteers Needed
Here is a list of current volunteer opportunities. If you or someone you know has a heart for local missions please share these pressing needs:
- Property partner- housing for our families
- Communications- marketing & facebook
- Grant writer- find, apply, & manage
- Mechanic- one car tune up per year for single mother
- Dentist- one mouth per year
- Furniture Angels- coordinate for pickup & drop off of furniture and help with moving day
- Turn Around Crew- handyman projects, painting, house cleaning, carpet cleaning, etc.
- Care Packages- non food kitchen & bathroom supplies, holiday blessings- once a month
- Youth groups- Christmas Poinsettia Campaign
A Friend helping with a need is a Friend indeed!
To join Friends of Agape fill out the form below and list your areas of interest in the comment field.