Our staff had a lot of spinning plates this month. Here is APRIL’S WISH LIST – requests for items to bless our Campus and Families in-transition, to help them settle into their Agape Home.
Donations DIRECTLY benefit Agape House of Prescott Families in our PATHWAY TO INDEPENDENCE program that are learning necessary Life-skills to be independently self-sufficient.
CHILDREN’S BIBLE CLUB
Snacks for 8 Kids – wrapped case-size Chips, Crackers, Fruit Rolls, Gluten-Free Popcorn, etc
• Variety of Bubbles & Chalk
CAMPUS & OFFICE NEEDS
• 8 – Folding Chairs
• 12 – Boxes of Tissues
• 1 – 4 Foot Step Ladder
• 1 – Paper Shredder
• Roll of Postage Stamps
• 6 – Fry’s, WM, Coffee Shop Gift Cards
• 4 – Little Tykes Place Set
• 2 – Room Air Conditioners
• 1 – Lazy Boy Recliner – for retired gentleman with a bad back
• 1 – Treadmill Second-hand, Good Condition. For a young Mom seeking exercise & stress relief while children sleep.
We hope that groups, clubs, organizations, churches, businesses, and individuals are moved to help check-off this WISH LIST. Can you help or contribute? For more clarification or to schedule a pick-up, please call Vicki at the Agape House Office (928) 910-1089. Thank you!
Agape House of Prescott Helping Prescott Area Families in Crisis since 2015.