Donate and Give Hope
Your Donation Makes A Difference!
Become a Monthly Contributor
Become a Monthly Contributor!
It costs $9.69 per night to provide housing for one person. $67.83 for a week.
Your monthly contribution will make a difference!
Agape House of Prescott
303 E. Gurley St. #459
Prescott, AZ 86301
Make a One-Time Donation
Arizona Charitable Tax Credit Program
Change Lives & Save Taxes
An individual can give to their favorite charity, then the state will pay them back! You can earn a dollar-for-dollar tax credit on your AZ State Tax Return to reduce your AZ tax liability. Information About the AZ Charitable Tax Credit Program
A $400 donation provides a week to call home for a family of four.
A $800 donation provides care for a single mother and child.
Agape House of Prescott is a Qualified Charitable Organizations and contribution may be eligible for a dollar-for-dollar AZ CHARITABLE TAX CREDIT. Please consult your tax adviser for further information.
*$400 filing single, $800 filing married for AZ Charitable Tax Credit
- AZ Charitable Tax Credit News
- Please use Qualified Charitable Organization code #20162 when filing taxes
- Additional Arizona Tax Credit Information
Thank You Arizona!
QCO Code #20162
Current Needs for Our Families
“Hoping For” List
- One small upright outdoor storage bin to hold: 2 rakes, 2 snow shovels, 2 push brooms, water can, small garden shovels, dozen pair of gloves, small trimmers, additional small garden tools.
- One large outdoor toy storage bin to hold: 2 Playground Balls, 2 Soccer Balls, 2 Nerf Footballs, 2 basketballs, dozen jump ropes, dozen bottles of bubbles, dozen sidewalk chalk, additional SAFE outdoor toys
- Nine outdoor flower pots to place by front doors
- Walmart & Fry’s Giftcards in increments of $40.
- Uhaul Moving Dolly
- Five fresh hanging flower baskets
- Box of tall trash bags, Keurig coffee pods, & copy paper for office
- Couple boxes of birthday, thank you, thinking of you, & “praying for you cards”
Small sidewalk lights- set of 12 to see the sidewalk during evening hours
Package of 8 AA batteries x 5
Thank you! We Appreciate Your Support!
1 in 5 children in Prescott & the Quad cities area live in Poverty.
Your help is needed to keep local families together that are experiencing homelessness.
Additional Ways To Make a Difference!
In 2019 Poinsettias raised $83,000 to help homeless families in Prescott!
Homelessness awareness gained, 9 churches participated in poinsettias campaign,
20 neighborhoods were represented!
Contact (928) 910-1089 if you would like to be apart of the Poinsettia Campaign in 2020!
LINK YOUR FRY’S CARD
Link your Fry’s Food store rewards card to Agape House of Prescott. Every time you shop at Fry’s they will give Agape House a small portion of your purchase. Go to https://www.frysfood.com/i/community/community-rewards, click on community, click on enroll now, and give your info. You can also call Fry’s at 623-936-2100.
LINK YOUR AMAZON SHOPPING
Shopping online? Amazon Smile will donate a percentage of your purchase to Agape House each time you shop online. Click on www.amazonsmile.com and create an account.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
By liking us on Facebook you have the opportunity to learn more about homelessness in your area and share the need with your friends. When you share a post from Agape House to your circle of friends you share how others can get involved too.
Agape House of Prescott maintains an open book policy and the yearly 990 is available upon request upon contacting the office.
Join Our Newsletter & Stay Connected