Stories of Hope
Sharing how God has been working in the lives of families in crisis is an integral part of spreading the word about the heart-warming work of Agape House of Prescott. The Discipleship Director and the Resident Care Director spend numerous hours, one-on-one, with the Agape House residents. Through this time of mentoring, training, and discipleship, they hear stories that we confidentially pass on through our newsletter.
We encourage you to sign up for our newsletter so that we can share stories of hope that happen every day at the Agape House.
Join Our Newsletter and Stay Connected
Stories of Hope
These are stories of rebuilt and transformed lives by the program at Agape House of Prescott. Stories of hope and encouragement.
Read Previous Newsletters
- January 12, 2021 More Ways to Get Tax Credit
- December 22, 2020 So many PRAISES to report!
- December 8, 2020 Agape Works Daily to Rebuild Lives
- November 30, 2020 Make a HUGE Impact With Giving Tuesday
- October 29, 2020 Another Family Moves into Agape House Apartments
- September 1, 2020 A Single Father Given Hope and a Home
- July 30, 2020 Look at these Agape House Endorsements
- July 28, 2020 Items Needed for Family Moving In Tomorrow!!
- May 19, 2020 We Can Use Your Help on May 23rd!
- April 29, 2020 Blessed to Have Agape House in Prescott!
- April 13, 2020 Stimulus Check
- April 10, 2020 COVID-19 Reponse
- February 18, 2020 Agape House is Changing the Face of Homelessness
- January 2, 2020 Homeless Problem in Prescott Helped Because of You! Thank You!
- November 26, 2019 Agape House is THANKFUL!
- November 14, 2019 November is National Homeless Awareness Month!
- August 5, 2019 Car Donated to Homeless Family
- June 20, 2019 We Give MORE than just a Place to Sleep!
- May 6, 2019 Hear from an Agape House Graduate
- April 1, 2019 Tomorrow is Arizona GIVES Day!
- February 26, 2019 Keeping Families Together in Prescott!